Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants must have at least a B.A. or B.S. degree. State certification is not required.
International candidates must have United States citizenship, a Green Card, family sponsorship, or other prior authorization to work in the United States. We are generally unable to assist candidates who require employer sponsorship in order to obtain a work visa.
There is no fee to the candidate at any time.
In reviewing candidates, we take the following into consideration:
- Academic background, including advanced degrees
- Prior teaching experience
- Strong personal characteristics
- Commitment to working with children and young people
- Desire to work in an independent school
- A commitment to excellence, collaboration and professional growth